Accenture Industry X is a global industry leader, serving clients across many industries including Automotive, Medical, Industrial, Telco/Media and Aerospace. As a senior automotive engineer, you will lead software development for in-vehicle or car-to-cloud systems. As a key team member of our group, you will play a central role in our expanding centre for automotive software in Wrocław.
Your responsibilities will include product development, service delivery and maintenance of products of our key automotive clients. As a key member of a team, you will cooperate with technology architects, provide technical guidance to the team and work closely with our customers.
- Experience with embedded software development in the automotive domain
- Familiar with automotive software technologies (e.g. Autosar, Android Automotive)
- Knowledge of vehicle network topologies and technologies (e.g. CAN, FlexRay)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Automotive standards: ASPICE, ISO2626
- Experience with the full software lifecycle
We offer you:
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises
- Exposition to the latest technologies in the field of data analytics in connection with a global network of analytics professionals
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools
- Clearly defined career paths
Within Accenture Industry X, Wroclaw is a growing centre of excellence for embedded software development, with a focus on Infotainment and Connectivity solutions for Automotive and Comms/Media. We apply modern development methodologies and cutting-edge automation technologies to solve our client’s software development challenges. Industry X is a global team of more than 12,000 dedicated professionals, a rapidly growing part of Accenture’s more than 500,000 employees worldwide.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.