Accenture Industry X is a global industry leader, serving clients across many industries including Automotive, Medical, Industrial, Telco/Media and Aerospace. Accenture Industry X works with our clients, leveraging advanced technologies to reinvent their products and services from design, development and engineering to manufacturing and support. Within Accenture Industry X, Wroclaw is a growing center of excellence for embedded software development, with a focus on Infotainment and Connectivity solutions for Automotive and Comms/Media. We apply modern development methodologies and cutting-edge automation technologies to solve our client’s software development challenges. Industry X is a global team of more than 12,000 dedicated professionals, a rapidly growing part of Accenture’s more than 500,000 employees worldwide.
Act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a software development team using Agile methodology.
- Be a custodian for the Agile process and ensures all scrum processes are used as intended.
- Lead the process, help remove barriers to successful implementation, and keep the team focused on the task at hand.
- Help the Product Owner maximize productivity and the team to self-organize and self-improve.
- Scrum Master: 2+ years of working with Agile projects (e.g. Scrum)
- Experience in working with international and distributed teams
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in full software lifecycle
- Professional Scrum Master, SAFe certificates
- Experience with other Agile frameworks (e.g. LeSS or SAFe)
- Coaching skills / experience
- Experience with connected automotive or IoT technologies
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises
- Exposition to latest technologies in the field of data analytics in connection with a global network of analytics professionals
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools
- Clearly defined career paths
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.