Accenture Industry X is a global industry leader, serving clients across many industries including Automotive, Medical, Industrial, Telco/Media and Aerospace. Accenture Industry X works with our clients, leveraging advanced technologies to reinvent their products and services from design, development and engineering to manufacturing and support. Within Accenture Industry X, Wroclaw is a growing center of excellence for embedded software development, with a focus on Infotainment and Connectivity solutions for Automotive and Comms/Media. We apply modern development methodologies and cutting-edge automation technologies to solve our client’s software development challenges. Industry X is a global team of more than 12,000 dedicated professionals, a rapidly growing part of Accenture’s more than 500,000 employees worldwide.
As an Android developer you will be responsible to build connected applications providing access to infotainment and IoT features of customer devices.
Your responsibilities will include product development, service delivery and maintenance of user-facing applications for our key clients. You will work on solution design, architecture and support delivery. . You will work closely with our international customers typically using modern agile frameworks.
- Experience in designing and developing Java/Kotlin applications
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming, design and implementation patterns
- Knowledge of build systems (gradle, ant, maven - others)
- Focus on code quality, safety and performance
- Android SDK for mobile AndroidTV, Android Auto or AOSP experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Multimedia frameworks, exoplayer
- Understanding networking (Ethernet, TCP/IP)
- Experience with connected automotive or IoT technologies
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Exposition to latest technologies in the field of data analytics in connection with a global network of analytics professionals
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools
- Clearly defined career paths
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.