Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group to enable re-platforming global businesses in the Cloud with greater speed and to achieve greater value. Cloud First brings together our knowledge and experience in Cloud from working with more than 950 clients across 34,000 cloud projects in 68 countries, along with more than 70,000 cloud professionals. We help companies across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for database administration and maintenance with high availability setup;
- Support Database Team with periodic database refresh, database update and patches.
- Troubleshooting issues on business-critical system;
- Performance and tuning;
- Implementing improvements and automations to limit manual effort within database operations;
- Providing operational support for ongoing projects and changes.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Good English;
- Skills with MSSQL Database technology;
- Understanding of databases and infrastructure layer elements;
- ITIL and good knowledge of operations;
- Knowledge of Public Cloud AZURE will be advantage;
- Knowledge of any automation tools: Ansible, Python, Terraform, or PowerShell will be advantage.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract;
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program;
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card);
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach;
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification);
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools;
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations;
- Paid employee referral program.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.