Accenture Applied Intelligence
You've heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it's not a silver bullet. That's where Applied Intelligence comes in: It's our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including SAS, AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Working with the latest technologies in the field of data analytics.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU:
- Have minimum Bachelor's degree in discipline like Mathematics, Informatics, Physics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance from an university of repute
- Have excellent English communication skills (written & spoken). Good level of the other foreign language e.g. German, Italian, Russian, French, Spanish would be an asset
- Have 4+ years of overall experience within industry or consulting (preferred) with an international exposure in Banking or Insurance
- Are experienced in one or more of the following areas:
- data mining, data modeling, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, insight generation
- development and validation of various categories of risk models including credit, market, operational etc.; quantification and validation of Basel parameters, i.e. PDs, LGDs and EADs; VaR and exposure modeling, stress testing, capital & liquidity modeling, counterparty risk
- Development of fraud models or AML models
- Have deep knowledge of at least one of the following tools: SAS, Python, SQL, Matlab. Knowledge of Hadoop, AWS, GCP, Azure, Spark, Palantir, Snowflake and other data management or data processing tools will be an asset
- Are able to derive insights from large amounts of data from diverse sources
- Possess strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of risk and business economics
- Understand various statistical techniques like regression including logistic and OLS, Monte Carlo simulation, random forests, classification methods, neural networks.
- Are experienced in planning and executing quantitative analytical projects
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
- Comfortable function in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Are excellent team worker with ability to work in distributed delivery environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.