Digital Transformation Analyst / Consultant - Software & Platforms Team (CN)
Meet our Software & Platforms Team
Software and Platforms industry is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. Combining expertise in innovative technology with data driven consulting, Software and Platforms team is pivoting the way businesses operate in today’s global economy. We help our clients advance in four main areas: establishing a business platform, scaling into new markets, transforming operations to manage and maintain growth, and developing new partnerships and products.
Visit us at: Software & Platforms
What will you do?
- Work on international consulting projects directly with client teams often on client’s site (expected travel of up to 80% of working time after pandemic ends, currently we work remotely),
- Work with client’s stakeholders to identify and understand their business challenges, and business needs to propose solutions and implement supporting technologies,
- Define the scope of work and plan schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives,
- Prepare and deliver communications to the company's senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project members,
- Provide training (if required) for employees at a variety of levels,
- Provide strategy for higher proficiency and new ways of operating as a result of the consulting project outcomes,
- Convincingly present solutions on platform strategy/ experience /adoption/ enablement,
- Gather, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data, draw conclusions, and develop strategic recommendations for products / solutions,
- Work closely with business owners to analyze core business processes and propose improvements,
- Conduct as-is/to-be assessment where required to create transformation journey,
- Work with cross-functional teams, manage stakeholders and support senior executive in decision-making processes,
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation,
- Develop parts of the proposal document by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise.
Who and what we are looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) industry, with experience in Consulting as an asset,
- Software & Platforms industry knowledge, interest and awareness of latest global technology and trends,
- Proven Project Management experience (PM Certificates like PRINCE or PMP would be an asset),
- Proven knowledge of Agile management (certificates like Agile, Scrum or SAFe would be an asset),
- Experience in one or more areas such as: defining product strategy and roadmaps, process reengineering and transformation, digital marketing, complex project and program management, digital transformation, delivering data driven consulting solutions,
- Experience of working directly with multinational teams on a day-to-day basis,
- Practitioner in one or more technologies such as Cloud, Security, Trust and Safety, Blockchain, Agile & DevOps, Data & Analytics from a business usage perspective,
- High analytical and problem-solving abilities, logical thinking, proficient communication skills, ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders,
- Proactive self-starter with excellent client facing skills, ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and contribute to business development through opportunity identification, proposal preparation and client presentation,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and achieve results,
- Enthusiasm in working on complex, multinational projects, often in challenging cultural environment,
- Strong drive to acquire new knowledge, through Accenture learning and self-study, and ability to implement the knowledge in everyday work,
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required,
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset.
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
What we offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.