Meet our Technology Strategy and Advisory Team
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation.
We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges.
We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients in:
· Designing and implementation of data & analytics processes;
· Cloud transformation, DevOps and MLOps projects;
· Preparing the tests scenarios and conditions and their mapping against project requirements;
· Execution of the designed tests, document the actual results and compare them against desired results;
· Performing the analysis, reporting, and tracking of product features/enhancement/issues;
· Identification of discrepancies, reporting problems and obtaining sufficient evidence to enable diagnosis and correction of issues;
· Collaborating and cooperating with the development teams, key business users and team leaders.
· Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments;
· Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner;
· Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments;
· Experience in generation and extraction of data for use in analytics and reporting
· Great communication and presentation skills;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset;
· Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
· Experience in software testing, preferably in a consulting company
· Experience with HP ALM, Zephyr, Xray or any other test management tool;
· Experience with Jira, Redmine or other defect tracking tool;
· Good knowledge of software testing methodologies and SDLC;
Nice to have:
· Fundamentals of any programming language;
· Knowledge of BI/reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik Sense)
· Fundamentals of Big Data/Cloud;
· Knowledge of SQL;
· Understanding of the dataflows in ETL;
· ISTQB certificate.
Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw, Lodz or Gdansk
Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
What we offer:
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw, Lodz. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.