What will you do:
- Work with multinational teams to deliver world-class business strategy solutions to the leading Life Science/Healthcare companies, helping them to improve or transform their businesses, achieve excellence and drive growth. Functionally you will work on M&A, ZBx, Sustainability and Growth Strategy projects.
- Advise clients on a highly diversified set of strategic topics in R&D, Commercial, Medical Affairs, Operations etc., while working end-to-end from strategy development to implementation
- Conduct both primary and secondary research to discover key insights and findings relevant to client projects
- Lead qualitative (e.g. KOL interviews) and quantitative analysis (e.g. claims and patient data, financial data, financial modeling and sales projections, etc.) as required during client engagements
- Synthesize the insights from the analyses, develop recommendations based on the insights, and create action plans to implement the recommendations
- Develop and produce quality client deliverables including presentations, reports, workshops and key findings summaries
- Support senior team members with business development efforts including writing proposals
- Develop commercial capability assets, including whitepapers, POVs, and thought capital pieces for publication
- Contribute actively to the development and growth of Accenture Strategy Practice
Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, economics/business from a leading university with an outstanding record of academic achievement; Master’s degree and/or advanced professional degree is a plus (e.g. PhD, MBA etc.)
+3 years of consulting experience is preferred, but a combination of consulting and life sciences industry experience in reputable companies will be considered
Deep understanding of how Life Sciences/Healthcare clients operate including products, players, value chain business models, operating models, industry trends and challenges and regulatory frameworks
Proficiency across various consulting and research methodologies, strategy frameworks tools and techniques
Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills combined with outstanding business acumen
Proven ability to lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects, meet deadlines while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes and build credibility with external and internal contacts
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of other EU languages (especially German) is a plus
- Employment contract (Umowa o pracę)
- Headquarter in Warsaw with offices in Cracow, Wroclaw or Lodz.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain exceptional on Polish market, skills, knowledge and experience gained on large scale international projects
- The unique chance to work in a global network using only state-of-the-art tools and technologies
- One of a kind experience with best know-how, with broad access to certifications and professional industry-recognized trainings.
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individuals career focus & priorities
- Attractive benefits package: Remote/Hybrid way of work, Cafeteria System, Multisport card, Lunch card, Private medical care, Employee Assistance Program, 100% paid sick leave, AMEX Gold Card, Lounge Club Priority Pass, Life insurance, Employee referral program and much more…
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Lodz or Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Strategy & Consulting Services
Accenture provides strategy and consulting services for a wide range of functions and industries. Learn how we capitalize on disruption and transform businesses.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Konsultant Strategii Biznesowych (CN)
Posted 19 days ago
Business Strategy - M&A Consultant (CN)
Posted 19 days ago
Technology Strategy Consultant – Scrum Master / Agile Coach (CN)
Posted 24 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.