At Accenture Strategy&Consulting you will serve as a Digital Strategy & Commerce Consultant who would support our clients in executing and activating digital transformation. We are looking for a pro-active, courageous and flexible person who could join our team!
What will you do?
- You will be involved in building digital strategy & commerce for our key clients from the Retail and Consumer Goods & Services industries (for both B2B and B2C).
- You will take part in driving client discussion, shaping their omnichannel strategy and translating it into detailed business requirements.
- You will be involved in Digital commerce and digital transformation projects.
- You will play crucial role to explore business opportunities in the e-commerce / digital transformation area to optimize clients’ performance.
- You will perform in-depth analysis and assessment of client’s digital/e-commerce capability and e-commerce solutions
- You will guide and support the clients in setting up core IT capabilities to support full scope of digital needs.
- You will release your potential by working in a dynamic, cross-cultural, innovative team.
What do we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience executing or supporting digital/e-commerce projects
- Hands on experience & good knowledge in the following areas: Traditional Retail, E-commerce (transformation / operations)
- Experience in working with cross-functional remote teams (agile methods) in a client-facing role
- Experience in working for Retail/FMCG/ Consumer Goods & Services clients will be an additional value
- At least a BA in management/digital marketing/e-business or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Open-minded person ready to help our clients on their journey through the digital world!
What can we offer you:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Analityk/Konsultant/Manager ds. Zarządzania Ryzykiem Kredytowym
Konsultant ESG w obszarze Financial Services
Analityk ESG w obszarze Financial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.