Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Operations & Process Transformation (CN) is a sub-capability in Capability Network Supply Chain and Operations Practice, which takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to addressing organizational challenges in the areas of:
• Execution Excellence
• Complexity Management
• Strategic Cost Reduction
• Building the internal capability required to continuously improve operational performance and grow through innovation
What will you do?
Operations & Process Transformation Analyst / Consultant / Manager will be taking project roles associated with business transformation and / or business improvement using process and performance improvement techniques and tools like Lean, Six Sigma, BPM, etc., for external clients.
Key responsibilities of OPT Analyst / Consultant / Manager refer to project delivery, teamwork and OPT practice growth including but not limited to:
• Assessing client processes and advising solutions leveraging Process Transformation toolbox
• Training client employees in Continuous Improvement methodologies, tools and problem solving
• Executing Operational Excellence programs and projects for global clients
• Conducting organization level reviews of process improvement initiatives
• Liaising with and advising clients across multiple industries at a mid to senior management level for large multi-location global organizations
• OPT offerings development and improvement
Who and what we are looking for?
• Higher education. Post graduate or MBA will be an asset
• Very good English communication skills (written & spoken), additional language will be an asset.
• Professional experience in Lean Management / Kaizen / Lean Six Sigma / Continuous Improvement / Business Excellence / Operational Excellence / Quality Management / Business Process Mapping, etc.
• Additional certifications in Lean Six Sigma (GB and above), Lean Management, Kaizen, etc. are very welcomed
• Practical knowledge of software supporting abovementioned disciplines, e.g. Minitab, Statistica, JMP, iGrafx, Aris, SigmaXL, Sigmaflow, will be additional asset
• Work experience in any of the following functional domains: Manufacturing, Services, IT / ITeS / BPO / KPO
• Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
• Strong relationship building skills at all levels.
• Self-paced, determined, able to deliver on own scope of responsibility as well as value contributor and team player
• Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to client audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
• Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
• Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
• Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
• Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
• Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings
• Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
• Permanent employment contract
• Attractive benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Process Mining Consultant (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X – Sustainable Plant Analyst / Consultant / Manager (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Process Data Consultant/Analyst for Energy Industry (CN)
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.