Key responsibilities include:
Acting as Single Point of Contact for the client's Financial Controller for all finance-related queries
Building and maintaining a strong relationship with the client's Financial Controller
Driving issue resolution in other towers: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Buy Center
Coordinating month/quarter/year close activities in an accurate and timely manner
Preparing journal entries, e.g. accruals, prepaid expenses, cost allocations
Reconciling balance-sheet/intercompany accounts reconciliation
Supporting Statutory Reporting (Financial Statements, VAT, CIT, Statistical Reports)
Performing B/S and high-level P/L analysis for obvious errors, omissions or inconsistencies
Maintaining SOX compliance in GL processes, in particular in terms of Journal Entries and Reconciliations
Coordinating and supporting audit of financial statements
What do we expect from you:
- Fluent English and Italian (min. B2)
- Approximately 3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- MS Office (mainly Excel) skills are essential; SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- Proactive work style, experienced in implementing process improvements
- Knowledge of GAAP's, SOX control and reporting standards/procedures
- Fluency in Spanish would be an additional asset
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.