The role is IAM Certificate Service Architect. Key responsibilities are to design, plan and deploy certificate related services and enhancements. Act as SME and escalation point for production support team.
- design, implement and enhance PKI related services
- work closely with teammates, vendors, internal customers and various internal technical teams
- create work plans and documentation, delegate and supervise tasks, present in front of technical and business audience
- act as SME and escalation point if required
- At least 2 years of experience supporting Public Key Infrastructure at engineer/architect role
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Administration
- Microsoft CA (AD CS) advanced management experience
- AD domain management on Domain Admin / Administrator level
– Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) build on Microsoft, including CRL, OCSP, NDES - advanced/expert level
– SSL/TLS protocol – at least basic level
– Active Directory – at least basic level, advanced/expert preferred
– Windows PowerShell - at least basic level
– Windows Server - advanced/expert level
– General Identity and Access Management knowledge
– General IT Security knowledge
Nice to have skills:
– Hardware Security Module (HSM)
– Smart Cards
– Code Signing
– Azure AD and Intune
– Enterprise Architecture
Successful candidate will join the internal team of Service Architects for Certificate Services which is part of Identity and Access Management group.
Service Architect will be expected to design, implement and enhance PKI related services. The range of projects is from building new services to updating small configuration items. To deliver these services Service Architect will work closely with his teammates, vendors, internal customers and various internal technical teams. The role will require creating work plans and documentation, delegating and supervising tasks as well as presenting in front of technical and business audience. Service Architect will work as SME and escalation point if required. The role is aimed at those with decent experience in PKI services, although initial months will be dedicated to adjusting to Accenture’s infrastructure and processes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.