Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do?
- Work with the business and IT to deliver process changes enhancements based on user feedback, requirements, approved budget, and scope.
- Drive change, including identification and analysis of Microsoft stakeholders, assess the impact of change, review as is culture, and develop change plan.
- Establish relationships with Microsoft stakeholders, including GTFS, MSIT System Development and Engineering, and other external groups as required, that are found to impact the development, deployment, and adoption of the solutions.
- Make timely decisions despite complexity, ambiguity, and potentially adverse consequences
- Recommend and assist in the deployment of processes and structures to maximize productivity gains in cash application and collection functionality efforts examples include ongoing SAP System Applications Process modifications as well as identification of further auto matching and automation of manually intensive work efforts.
- Understand the business usability issues, process gaps, and opportunities within GFS to provide the business case to improve solve existing deficits, document requirements, and describe immediate and long term ROI.
- Assist in the development of project schedules, project deliverables, project requirements, and track report project performances.
- Create, maintain, and drive the current business program roadmap, prioritization of requested changes, bug fixes, and enhancements.
- Work with the business to regularly review and prioritize scope of open items to maximize business value.
- Balance the customer s requirements with various constraints e.g., technology, schedule, budget, and capacity to ensure that the intended project benefits are realized.
- Plan, schedule, and drive meetings, ensuring active engagement in discussions and alignment on deliverables and priorities.
- Ensure all compliance activities and milestones are executed on time and fully documented and signed off, where applicable.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor s degree in a Business related field Operations, Business, or IT or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of related experience in with Project management, Business analytics, Process improvement
- Solid understanding of AGILE development methodologies and or the Scrum Framework.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps is a plus
- Technical background with an understanding of ERP Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as SAP ARMS Accenture Records Management System , relational database elements, with Microsoft systems knowledge a significant plus
- Advanced skills in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft customer categorization hierarchies i.e. MS Sales Segment, channel, customer class a plus
- Experience with usability, user experience development, and driving adoption
- Comfort leading complex cross group discussions, capturing requirements, assigning actions, and determining next steps
- Demonstrated excellence in driving customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills works well with others
- Excellent communications skills, synthesizing diverse perspectives into concise key messages
- Self management skills required
What we can offer:
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at work – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various trainings.
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
RTR Assistant Controller - Team Leader
Business Process Specialization
Posted 2 days ago
RTR Global Operations Manager
Business Process Specialization
Posted 19 days ago
Assistant Financial Controller with English
Business Process Specialization
Posted 25 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.