Enterprise Technology has created a new AI R&D unit at Accenture Global IT. The team is currently looking for a talented and passionate Data Scientist.
Why is working with us interesting?
Are you interested in joining a team that will push a tech vision across the enterprise over the next 5 years?
We’re innovators, researchers, and concept designers. We investigate emerging technologies to identify upcoming trends around Analytics, AI, and Big Data and then apply them to new business models within Accenture.
What would be my role?
As Data scientist, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for the creation of forward thinking and disruptive concepts, ideas, roadmaps, and prototypes.
You will collaborate with major cloud providers (AWS, Google and Azure) and niche cutting edge domain vendors to shape Accenture’s AI strategy.
Who you´ll work with…
You´ll work closely with various internal teams and group´s Strategy leaders to shape Accenture´s future around AI/ML and Advanced Analytics. The results of you work will transform and disrupt the way how data is being used within the company at a global scale.
We are part of CIO family called Enterprise Technology – Vision and Strategy that exists to shape Accenture´s internal Technology future.
What we are looking for…
· Masters or Data Science/Statistics/Computer Science/Applied Mathematics or related fields plus 2-3 years applied analytics.
· Applied Analytics and/or research experience in disruptive and new technologies.
· Predictive models and clustering (segmentation), as well as NLP, with deep expertise in one or more frameworks/libraries such as: Scikit learn, NLTK, SciPy, numpy, Pandas, TLC, Keras, TensorFlow, CNTK, H2O, Caffe, PyTorch, Pyspark, or R.
· Experience in translating non-trivial business requirements into data science solution, developing and deploying models (preferably to cloud based environments) and presenting outcomes
· Strong team player that is flexible and creative learning and delivering in different technologies.
· Ability to learn and lead with minimal oversight and work on several research projects at the same time.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to simplify and explain complex topics to stakeholders and non-technical audience.
· Strong organizational skills.
What would also help…
· Experience with infrastructure related analytics.
· Enjoy discovering, testing, and researching Data science technologies and being able to share results and best practices via whitepapers, blogs, townhalls...
· Passion and curiosity for new techniques, technologies, and industry trends (i.e., Deep learning, analytics advisors, synthetic data, Digital Twin, VR/AR Analytics, Metaverse, etc.) · AIOps/MLOps · Solution Arch Design
· Ethical AI frameworks
What you can expect…
· Being an integral part of an innovative organization that explores and tests cutting edge technologies.
· Joining a team that invests in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, conferences, and an O'Reilly/Pluralsight subscription)
· Having fun and working with a multicultural team that is dedicated to ensuring a positive work/life balance
· Flexible working from home/office
· Work from home support (mindfulness tools, flexible working hours, VR events)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
StreamServe Developer (possibility of 100% remote work)
Posted 3 days ago
Back-end Tech Lead (możliwość pracy 100% zdalnej)
Posted 3 days ago
Senior Java Developer (możliwość pracy w 100% zdalnej)
Posted 3 days ago