Join Accenture first league of Oracle architects! You will be a part of an international team that deliver Oracle projects for world-class companies at global scale. Supporting the shaping of business, application and integration architecture design during the pre-sales and sales process; and staying on the engagement, firstly leading scoping and design, and then as a SME / content QA during the whole project lifecycle.
What will you do?
You will be a part of an international experts’ group for shaping the most leading-edge IT transformations and define business solutions for our clients based on Oracle Cloud solutions. You will work globally on business development and projects between business and technology and deliver business value architecture and deep Oracle expertise.
As an IPT Oracle Practitioner you will be:
- Managing business development opportunities of new projects and partnering in pre-sales activities (Request for Information support) and sales activities (Request for Proposal support) which includes delivery approach shaping and effort estimates
- Participating in first lifecycle stages of large-scale global projects: be part of implementation team during Discovery phase responsible for requirements analysis, define technology roadmaps and solutions, provide detailed functional expertise, taking a leading role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by Oracle
- Leading Oracle transformation leveraging Oracle’s comprehensive Cloud suite of SaaS products and applications: SCM, HCM, ERP and EPM
- Shaping Accenture Point of Views for Oracle Cloud applications utilization in different business industries
- Developing assets and accelerators for Oracle Cloud SaaS applications
What can we offer:
- Learning Accenture presales and sales methodology
- Working in a multinational and multiskilled environment
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on innovative and large international projects on European level
- Full financing of trainings and certifications
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additionally life insurance, sport packages
- Access to leading edge Oracle Cloud SaaS technologies
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
What we’re looking for:
- Experience within one or more domains such as Banking, Consumer Goods & Services, Industrial, Life Science, Public Service and Retail industries
- Experience in delivery
- HRIS leadership at Oracle HCM client or Oracle HCM implementation partner
- Knowledge supported by professional experience in Oracle SaaS solutions including strong project delivery methodology and familiarity with Oracle HCM application
- Strong experience in moving on the market for originating business opportunities and shaping the commercial deals
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Higher education
- Excellent command of English and German or French
- Availability to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Technical Solution Architect – Financial Services
Posted 4 days ago
Solution Architect Senior Manager
Posted 29 days ago
Technology Solution Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.