Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet our Telco & Media Industry Team
Communications and Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network (CN) team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
- Communications– Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
- Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, CN-C&M works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices.
What will you do?
- Lead work in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the network consulting engagements spanning across business analysis, design, implementation, rollouts, migration, gap analysis and assessments of existing network architectures, processes etc.
- Perform end to end program and project management spanning across effort estimations, service delivery, quality assurance adherence etc.
- Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across telecom network consulting projects to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
- Provide executives and their teams with the necessary strategies and tools to position their organizations for high performance
- Develop network thought leadership, consulting solutions and support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the CMT practice
Who and what we are looking for?
- The candidate should have 7+ years of experience in the telecom networks domain (Core).
- Experience within the cooperation with business and customer is a strong asset.
- Telecom networks experience in Core (EPC/5G Core, IMS, R4, IN, UDM) technologies, Core network design/planning/build/deploy, technology transformation, network operation and management for B2B & B2C business.
- Proven experience of managing a multi-vendor setup, with experience in value tracking & reporting, metrics & KPI design, business case, project management, governance, PMO.
- Shall have good knowledge of digital, analytical, automation use cases for network planning, operations, deployments.
- Following domain experiences are desired (all or few):
- Core network architecture (E2E architecture or in EPC/5G Core, IMS, R4, IN, UDM domain), standards (3GPP, ETSI, GSMA, …).
- Core network planning & optimization.
- Capacity planning, CAPEX & OPEX planning, investment planning etc.
- Network Process Digitization - Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Field Force, Customer Complaint Handling, NOC / SOC.
- Network audits and assessments, benchmarking & KPI definition.
- Understanding of Telco Cloud concept and migration to Cloud-Native model will be a strong asset.
- Hands-on experience in RFI/RFP/RFQ process (preparation, management, vendor selection)
- Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills
- Comfortable working with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
- Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
- Experience within Consulting will be an additional asset
- Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN Industry Consulting - Banking - Analyst
Posted 3 days ago
CFO&EV– Credit Risk Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Posted 3 days ago
Digital Transformation Direct Tax Consultant (CN)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.