There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people chose to be here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space.
Success in the digital age means achieving consumer relevance at scale. How do companies do this? By delivering the right experiences to the right consumers at the right times. Accenture Interactive, a unit within Accenture, offers a full suite of digital marketing and technology services to help the world’s leading brands drive marketing performance by simultaneously increasing brand equity, operating efficiencies and ROI.
What will you do
As an SEO technical analyst, you will identify techniques and tactics to develop an effective SEO strategy for clients from various industries (automotive, healthcare, FMCG, travel). You will be responsible for ongoing support in providing page optimization initiatives including technical audits, reporting and recommendations production, web analysis, and benchmarking. You will be responsible for improving company's organic search results and close cooperation with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction. You will also:
- Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented and accountable for reporting, data analysis & bench marking
- Collaborate work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as manage your own client's websites
- Have end to end SEO Technical strategy responsibility
- Improve company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement
- Analyze the client's competitors and maximize search exposure
What do we expect from you
We are looking for a strong Technical SEO Expert with a collaborative spirit. It is important to be willing to work as a part of a team and to have the following skills:
- Proven SEO technical hands on experience (understanding of Basic Web Infrastructure, crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps, mobile bot crawl behavior, mobile: AMP, Responsive design, Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD, Rich Snippets, page speed, migrations, rendering, content optimization, indexation, site structure)
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, YEXT, Google My Business or any other SEO Tools)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting) and fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What can we offer
If these goals reflect your ambitions, this is your chance to stand out and face our challenges in the best way
As The Experience Agency, we are a new breed of agency designed from the ground up to empower clients to own experience from start to finish. We create and deliver stories, products and services across all touchpoints and experiences that ignite business growth with the brand purpose at the core. We do this by bringing the brand purpose into the brand’s value proposition, and into its communications. Data driven, content powered, tech enabled. By doing so, we bridge the gap between the brand promise and the brand experience.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- You will get the opportunity to expand your professional network with sustainability leaders from the largest Polish companies
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will get a lot of responsibility
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious colleagues and leads
- Work in the largest digital network in the world (according to the Ad Age)
- Unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities
- Attractive remuneration
Are you ready to join Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.