Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• You will lead projects in the commercial and market access domains in large international companies in the life sciences industry and play a critical part in shaping the future for our clients.
• You will support the team to expand the business, both via business development activities and project delivery.
• You will contribute to developing and leading a world-class consulting team in a rapidly growing environment.
• You will develop and leverage your existing international professional network in the life sciences industry.
• We support you in continuous learning on the job through interdisciplinary collaboration within our company as well as internal and external training.
• You will find a friendly, supportive, excellent, non-hierarchical work environment, committed to providing you with the professional development opportunities you seek.
• Support clients in a digital transformation of their key capabilities.
• Bring together the best of Accenture Technology Strategy & Life Sciences industry knowledge to drive new demand, strengthen positioning and accelerate project delivery.
Who and what we are looking for?
• 10+ years’ experience within Consulting and/or Life Sciences industry and in at least 1 area listed above.
• University degree in Business Administration or Medical Science.
• Experience in the system implementation (e.g. Veeva) either as a business user or a project manager.
• You have experience in leading and managing complex projects in an international environment.
• You have a strong and established network across the life sciences industry.
• You understand the market dynamics of global healthcare markets and successfully navigate different cultural environments.
• You are passionate about building and leading a high-performing consulting team.
• You have strong analytical and project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills and you are proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously.
• Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
• Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be a strong asset.
Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Industry X -Digital Manufacturing & Operations Consultant
Posted more than a year ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Talent & Learning Manager-West
Posted more than a year ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Management Consulting Senior Manager
Posted more than a year ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.