Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Software and Platforms industry is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. Combining expertise in innovative technology with data driven consulting, Software and Platforms team is pivoting the way businesses operate in today’s global economy. We help our clients advance in four main areas: establishing a business platform, scaling into new markets, transforming operations to manage and maintain growth, and developing new partnerships and products.
Visit us at: Software & Platforms
- Work on international consulting projects directly with client teams often on client’s site (expected travel of up to 80% of working time after the end of pandemic, currently we work remotely),
- Handle administrative part of the project serving as project management office, gathering relevant project data, organizing it in the consumable way and working with the team to keep the project up and running,
- Prepare and deliver communications to the company's senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project members,
- Provide training (if required) for employees at a variety of levels,
- Gather, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative data, draw conclusions,
- Work closely with business owners to map and analyze core business processes,
- Conduct as-is/to-be assessment where required to create transformation journey,
- Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews, workshops and through review of existing documentation.
- 2+ years’ experience in ICT (Information, Communication & Technology) industry, with experience in Consulting as an asset,
- Software & Platforms industry interest and awareness of latest global technology and trends,
- Working in project teams (Project Management or Agile project experience including certificates like PRINCE, PMP, Scrum, SAFe would be an asset),
- Working proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint (PowerBI would be a strong asset),
- Experience in one or more areas such as: process reengineering and transformation, digital marketing, digital transformation, delivering data driven consulting solutions,
- Experience of working directly with multinational teams on a day-to-day basis,
- High analytical and problem-solving abilities, logical thinking, proficient communication skills, ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders,
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and achieve results,
- Enthusiasm in working on complex, multinational projects, often in challenging cultural environment,
- Strong drive to acquire new knowledge, through Accenture learning and self-study, and ability to implement the knowledge in everyday work.
- Headquarter: Warsaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation,
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression,
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous development,
- A global network of highly skilled professionals,
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art tools and technologies,
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities,
- A full-time employment contract with competitive salary,
- Opportunities to work with biggest industry brands.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Commercial Banking Consultant
Sales Growth Manager - Insights & Analytics
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Data Analytics and Visualization Specialist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.