Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
We believe that ERP systems such as SAP S/4HANA Industry Solutions for Oil and Gas are the foundation for the intelligent enterprise: from the wellhead, through the forecourt to the boardroom. Join our team as an Energy Supply Chain Consultant to participate in bringing to live business solutions based on latest ERP and Cloud technologies.
Our Consultants have excellent communication skills (English and at least one other language) with the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with our delivery centres across the globe.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our Clients supporting them in requirements discovery & gathering
- Help our Clients to transform requirements into the best in class solution with harmonized & innovative business models
- Play a key role in coordinating and managing Business Transformation projects
- Support our Clients in generating business value from digital solutions powered by SAP and Cloud technologies
- Enable Energy Clients transformation into Intelligent Enterprise powered by latest digital solutions
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams locally and remotely
Who and what we are looking for?
- Experience in Energy Industry
- A minimum of 2 years' of past experience in ERP systems implementation (i.e.: SAP/S4, Oracle, MS Dynamics) including solution roadmap development, design, testing, project management, data management
- Or alternatively at least 3 years’ experience as end user in manufacturing, logistics, procurement, sales, and demand planning department in Energy Industry (Upstream, Downstream, Integrated Gas, Oilfield Equipment & Services, New Energies)
- Business process knowledge in at least one of the following fields: P2P, O2C, PM, F2F/OTF
- Experience in SAP Industry Solutions for Oil & Gas would be an advantage (E.g.: SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Hydrocarbon Supply and Primary Distribution, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Hydrocarbon Management, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Secondary Distribution Management, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Retail Fuel Network Operations, SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence, SAP Upstream Operations Management (UOM), SAP Asset Manager, SAP Service Parts Planning)
- Interested in management consulting work related to Digital Transformation like:
- business process designs
- data harmonization, standardization, and consolidation
- user requirements gathering & discovery
- test management and test automation
- Great knowledge of English on a consulting level (other foreign language would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills and very good team player
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international, and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge, and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Marketing Services Campaign Senior Manager
Commercial Growth Executive - Insights & Analytics
Federal - Business Process Improvement Manager