Accenture Cloud First is a new, multi-service group to enable re-platforming global businesses in the Cloud with greater speed and to achieve greater value. Cloud First brings together our knowledge and experience in Cloud from working with more than 950 clients across 34,000 cloud projects in 68 countries, along with more than 70,000 cloud professionals. We help companies across all industries rapidly become Cloud First businesses and accelerate their digital transformation to realize greater value at speed and scale.
What will you do?
You will become a member of an international team supporting large scale networks, DC infrastructures and hybrid cloud environments with use of the equipment from such vendors as: Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, and Palo Alto. You will be configuring on-premises network equipment and cloud network/security services, maintaining the environment for high availability, doing in-depth troubleshooting analysis and problem resolution.
As an Accenture Team Member, you will be engaged in:
- Deploying network security components for Enterprise, Data Center and Cloud environments such as Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, PaloAlto firewalls
- Providing Level 2/3 operational support of networks in DC infrastructures and hybrid cloud environments, including the following technologies:
- Routing & Switching
- Network security: Firewalls, VPN solutions
- Load balancing
- Public Cloud solutions
- Monitoring and diagnosing performance issues with network architecture
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation and network diagrams
- Performing network analysis and optimization
What do we expect from you?
- Very good working English (written and oral)
- Have 3+ years of experience in maintenance of network solutions
- Hold at least Cisco CCNA certification OR equivalent network knowledge of routing & switching technologies, Cisco CCNP would be beneficial
- Knowledge of VPN technology and at least one of the following firewall solutions: Cisco/Juniper/Fortinet/Palo Alto/Checkpoint
- Experience or familiarity with Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Understanding of load balancing concepts and/or hands-on experience with Load Balancers will be an asset
What we can offer?
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract;
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program;
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card);
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach;
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification);
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale or the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools;
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations;
- Paid employee referral program.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.