Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make.
Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the best-in-class management consultancy based on industrial experience leveraged by the latest technologies. The future of making things, and the things we make. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
What will you do?
Work on Project Management Activities including tracking of project budget, deliverables and resources, managing vendor relationships, mitigating project risks and managing project change requests
Building and maintaining relationships with current and new clients
Integral part of Change Management in review of existing processes and procedures, definition of future state processes, development of training material and delivery of training sessions to business users
- Experience in the consulting/industry in Life science (Pharma Manufacturing including Generics and Biopharma); industry expertise including the regulatory understanding for US and EU market / digital / technology trends
- Should have experience in the pharma manufacturing improvement, process improvement, cost reduction, digital transformation in pharma manufacturing
- Experience in analytics led transformation in pharma manufacturing, digital intervention e.g. ARVR, control Tower, smart factory solution, contract manufacturing visibility and management
- Should have experience in pharma manufacturing shop-floor, Quality Lab, R&D, conversant with GMP environment
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities & client relationships
- Experience working with “C” level executives will be an added advantage
- Certifications like (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, APICS CSCP, IOT Platform certification) will be an added advantage
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Scientific Informatics Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Contact Center Solution Architect
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Contact Center Strategist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.