The role consists of participating the Business and Technology Transformation that is priority agenda for CFO of Accenture Clients.
The main goal is providing of consulting services in finance area. End goal is delivery of desired business outcome including time saving, cost saving and quality improvement for the Client.
The activities covered by this role include assessment, proposal, design, project definition, project management, implementation, outsourcing, scaling, optimization of selected transformations.
- Grow CFO&EV practice thru participating in mid and large-scale projects
- Participate in asset development work, build new skills in emerging areas and work at clients proving and further developing these skills and assets on pioneering and defining engagements.
- Decision taking. Maturity and ability to act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Ability to recommend right resources needed to deliver aligned projects and transformations.
- Manage small-size teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Knowledge of the local market in term of demands and needs, supply models and competitive approach to sale consulting services
- Technical competencies and experience primarily in ERP, Master Data
- Skills about financial accounting and controls for consulting deals
- Competencies in core business functions, e.g. Finance, Accounting,
- Nice to have – SQL skills
- Nice to have – previous business consulting or auditing experience
- Self-starter, proactiveness and interest in technology-driven business process and highly motivated towards success
- Initiative and desire to learn business and technology subjects
- Ability to work independently and provide updates to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent problem solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.