Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
- Administrative tasks related to organization of classroom trainings, such as booking calendar of trainers, sending invites to participants, dealing with other correspondence related to training planning and attendance.
- Logistics activities related to organization of classroom/virtual trainings, such as reserving training room with appropriate room set up, printing training materials, assisting trainer (logistics/organization), setting up virtual sessions
- Administration of learning activities in e-learning platform – managing training completion status, setting up new training sessions in e-learning platform, etc
- Maintaining training completion reporting (Excel), capturing training evaluation scores based on paper feedback forms
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish
- Flexible working hours
- Availability for 30h/week (preferably)
- Very good communication skills
- Communicating issues upfront
- Customer oriented attitude
- Ability to work on multiple tasks
- “Can-do” attitude
- Civil contract.
- Location: Krakow
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Global Strategy & Consulting-Capability Network HR Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Global Strategy & Consulting-Talent Strategist and Analytics Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Global Strategy & Consulting-Strategy HR Associate Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.