Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
Growth, Pricing & Corporate Strategy practice members apply deep strategy skills to identify and drive value through insight to create topline profitable revenue and advise on priority C-Suite issues, such as increasing consumption and market share. They provide deep understanding of our clients’ industry landscape including a view of their enterprise through a customer’s lens. They continuously search for innovative ways to disrupt channels and ecosystems to unlock trapped value, and to identify and deliver unmet customer needs. In addition to collaboration with client leaders and teams, the Pricing Strategy Consultant will be part of Accenture Strategy’s team and will contribute to internal
What will you do?
The Pricing Strategy Manager will work within with our clients to define margin enhancing initiatives in the pricing and commercial strategy space. Specifically, this individual will help our clients improve their price and promotion setting capabilities and leverage dynamic pricing across their business lines.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Develops strategies for improving pricing performance for large, global companies across a range of industries
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems related to price and promotion setting, pricing diagnostic and portfolio optimization
- Provides leadership in the dynamic pricing space and/ or digital asset pricing
- Identifies issues related to margin leakage and provide innovative solutions for addressing problems
- Is comfortable working with CPQ software and data visualization tools
- Can manage a book of business, focused in a functional discipline across multiple clients
- Serves as a trusted advisor to client leadership
- Can quickly translate data into insights that drive customer strategy & decomposes complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approach
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Manages medium-large sized teams and/ or work efforts on a client engagement
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Mathematics or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Pricing Strategy, Pricing using Advanced Analytics, revenue management, commercial strategy
- Minimum of 2 years of external or internal consulting experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience with CPQ software preferred
- Proven ability to manage a book of business and drive pipeline of opportunities
- Prior experience engaging with senior leadership and serving as a trusted advisor
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in Europe
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.