Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Intelligent Enterprise Practice under Capability Network works together with clients to architect future proof operating models embracing future of work and workforce powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics. We help clients strategize and design new, global operating models that integrate front to middle and back office activities across multiple processes and functions into meaningful end to end services with the customer experience at the center to deliver business outcomes.
What will you do?
The Pricing Strategy Manager will work within with our clients to define margin enhancing initiatives in the pricing and commercial strategy space. Specifically, this individual will help our clients improve their price and promotion setting capabilities and leverage dynamic pricing across their business lines.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Develops strategies for improving pricing performance for large, global companies across a range of industries
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems related to price and promotion setting, pricing diagnostic and portfolio optimization
- Provides leadership in the dynamic pricing space and/ or digital asset pricing
- Identifies issues related to margin leakage and provide innovative solutions for addressing problems
- Is comfortable working with CPQ software and data visualization tools
- Can manage a book of business, focused in a functional discipline across multiple clients
- Serves as a trusted advisor to client leadership
- Can quickly translate data into insights that drive customer strategy & decomposes complex business challenges into a clearly communicated approach
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/ or within Accenture including VP, SVP and C-Suite interactions
- Manages medium-large sized teams and/ or work efforts on a client engagement
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
Who and what we are looking for?
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Finance / Mathematics or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Pricing Strategy, Pricing using Advanced Analytics, revenue management, commercial strategy
- Minimum of 2 years of external or internal consulting experience
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with data visualization tools
- Experience with CPQ software preferred
- Proven ability to manage a book of business and drive pipeline of opportunities
- Prior experience engaging with senior leadership and serving as a trusted advisor
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.