- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on ground-breaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
- Supporting end-to-end Process Mining initiatives across various clients and industries
- Running data identification, extraction and transformation (ETL)
- Connecting Process Mining tools to client’s IT systems
- Designing and developing process monitoring dashboards
- Analyzing and interpreting the findings
- Drawing conclusions and recommendations
- Advising on Process Mining capability development and technology strategy
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
- Contributing to practice-building efforts
Graduate in Computer Science and/or Engineering and/or Business
Experience with data extraction, transformation, analysis and visualization
Basic computer programming skills (SQL)
Strong analytical skills
Willingness to upskill in Process Mining
Hands-on experience Process Mining and/or BI tools is a big plus
Familiarity with at least one enterprise suite (SAP, Oracle etc.) is a big plus
Experience in process analysis and improvement; LSS certification is a plus
Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
English is a must, proficiency in other European languages is highly desired
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual career focus & priorities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
P&C Consulting Manager - Most Major US Cities
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare Client Consultant+
USA NY - New York
Public Service Northeast Management Consulting Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.