Meet the Insurance team
As Insurance professional in our Insurance Capability Network team, you’ll work with key industry players in the Insurance sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought-after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with the latest market challenges and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from product or process optimization – to actuary, regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the booming switch to platforms and cloud.
What will you do:
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the insurance world
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Health Insurance experience (from business, implementation or consulting side)
- Experience in such areas as: Business Process Optimization, Fraud detection, Data analytics, Management of medical service providers network, IT systems implementation, Digital solutions, Artificial Intelligence
- Relevant experience in Health Insurance (group, individual): Underwriting, Price Strategy & Optimization, Management the network of medical service providers, Product strategy & development, Claims Management, Migration Strategy & implementation
- Knowledge of Insurance Software and Core Platforms like Guidewire, DuckCreek, Salesforce / Vlocity, TIA, Prophet is an advantage
- Professional certifications like PRINCE2, PMP, Professional Scrum Master, Agile Project Management, AgileBA are an advantage
Your Winning Qualities:
- Strong communicator; fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Open-minded and optimistic individual with good time management skills
- Able to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Life Sciences Consultant - Commercial Capabilities
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Posted 3 days ago
Pharma R&D Management Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.