AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE:
- Implementing changes and running the Windows Server platform;
- Automating patching and other maintenance tasks via SCCM;
- Monitoring Windows Server platform.
- Migrating application servers to the new platform.
- Windows Server OS troubleshooting.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Fluent English is a must;
- Experience in Windows Server;
- Knowledge of managing Active Directory infrastructure, DNS and DHCP;
- Knowledge of IT Service Management;
- Ability to manage incidents and changes in timely manner;
- Scripting experience in PowerShell would be an asset;
- Knowledge of SCCM.
- Experience with any Public Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) - nice to have;
- Experience in any infrastructure as a code tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform) – would be a plus.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
· Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment;
· Opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career;
· Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies;
· The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
· Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.