AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE:
- Ensure high availability of managed environments;
- Monitor application and respond to issues;
- Make independent decisions and solve advanced incidents;
- Verify change resolution completion with users;
- Execute changes/rollouts;
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire application stack, both application and infrastructure.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Fluent English is a must;
- Experience in Linux administration;
- Expertise in scripting (e.g. Bash, Shell, Perl, Python);
- Hands-on with monitoring or log analysis tools (Splunk);
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering principles, DevOps and CI/CD;
- Experience with Bamboo/Jenkins;
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift or Docker + Kubernetes;
- Experience with Oracle stack (Database, WebLogic, Oracle Service Bus) is nice to have.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
· Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment;
· Opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career;
· Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies;
· The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
· Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.