- Delivering high-impact client solutions by bringing together offerings with a clear understanding of the client problem statement.
- Suppport in development of offerings, material, tools in Platform Engineering, Product Management & Platform Data Management.
- Own & manage key stakeholder relationships with the account team as per deployment in the areas of Platform Engineering.
- Develop personal capability in areas of Product Management, Agile Engineering, Data Platforms & Delivery
- Support executives in growing the consulting business
- Contributing positively to the leadership group of Product & Platform Engineering.
- Experience of working in Technology Product Management, Software Engineering, Software Architecture, Solution Design & Engineering Delivery Management.
- Proven track record of delivering high-impact, high-visibility engagements for large Communications & Media, Software Platforms, High Tech or Engineering clients.
- Techno-functional expert in software development, microservices, cloud enablement, platform design, systems integration.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Ability to clearly communicate these data insights to others
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Consulting, Product/Software Platforms, Platform Architecture/Design
- Outstanding written & spoken communication skills and experience of working with cross-cultural leaders & stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving & root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent project management & stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in Global Environment using Onshore Offshore model
- Sensitivity and skill at working with different cultures and styles
- Engineering background with MBA preferred
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Life Sciences Consultant - Commercial Capabilities
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Posted 3 days ago
Pharma R&D Management Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.