- In collaboration with client teams, ownership of project delivery and project management.
- Responsible for core content and deliverables of assigned projects, along with project organization and timeliness.
- Manage client communication while on projects, including conducting research, interviews, running analyses and developing analytical frameworks.
- Ensure deliverables are always professional, accurate, on time and in the correct template.
- Work with junior members of the team to delegate tasks and mentor when appropriate.
- Ensure client satisfaction to drive business development.
- Build up areas of expertise to become a recognized point of reference by the team. These should align with Accenture Life science practice key areas of activity, a therapy area, a type of client, a project framework, technique or key market issue.
- Expand knowledge of emerging market dynamics and the healthcare system in developed markets.
- Generate ideas for business development strategies and implement with the guidance of leadership.
- Share contacts that could lead to projects and develop client relationships.
- Support business development activities by participating in writing proposals, scoping out leads, etc.; providing support at meetings and calls with clients; and conducting independent business development when at meetings (aligned to the strategy set by Directors).
- 3 - 5 years of relevant analytical experience with the ability to dive into clinical trial detail, provide commercial analyses, understand issues, identify insights, come up with innovative ideas, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial, and able to challenge the status quo.
- Proven client management and presentation skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask across a range of projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Demonstrable ability to think laterally about researching and sourcing information from within and outside of internal company resources.
- Strong understanding of global healthcare systems, the clinical development process and clinical study design.
- Working knowledge and experience with qualitative and quantitative market research principles, including forecasting capabilities and competitive landscaping.
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree preferred. Your Bachelor’s degree has a major in science or health engineering
- A deep understanding of biopharmaceutical R&D, Medical devices, patient services and product life cycle processes and technologies
- You’ve got at least four years’ experience in the Life Sciences R&D industry in at least one of the following areas: research, clinical development, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, medical affairs, patient services or related areas (CROs), health institutions, health technology companies, etc.
- You’ve worked in a top tier consulting firm with a strong emphasis on management consulting
- At least 1 year working in relevant applications in an implementation or support capacity, including at least one of the following: Research, Clinical Supply Chain, EDC, CTMS, Data Management tools, IV/WRS, Data Warehouses, Safety databases, Regulatory Information Management, Medical Information, Patient Services and Complaint systems or processes.
- You know your way around key biopharmaceutical R&D, patient services and product lifecycle processes and technologies
- You’re familiar with industry standards like CFR 21 Part 11, GxP and validated systems lifecycles
- You’ve helped develop software, especially in a validated environment
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Life Sciences Consultant - Commercial Capabilities
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Posted 3 days ago
Pharma R&D Management Consultant
Posted 3 days ago