- Deliver in Engineering and R&D Transformation Programs to drive Innovation and Process Enablement for the Clients
- Develop relevent assets, offerings in PLM Enablement, Integrated BOM, Product & Engineering Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread areas and liase with Managers/Senior Managers on these assets and offerings
- In-depth working and understanding of Product Data Management,PLM Processes and Digital Twin and Thread areas
- Develop Master/Material Data Management and Data Migration Tools and solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases, assets & solutions with business teams
- Enabling transformation in R&D utilizing the SAP PLM capabilities by creating business processes for Package/Product design, Bill of Material Management, Engineering Change Management, Product Research, Simulations, Prototyping, Product Testing (qualitative & quantitative) and supplier integration.
- Support proposals and build eminence in Engineering and R&D Digitization Capabilities
- Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s ED offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
- Support management in RFP, Estimation and work breakdown
- Functional experience in an Engineering Division, Product Development, New Product Launch, R&D Prototyping or Innovation Management in Discrete/Process Industry
Implementation experience on multiple mid to large-scale projects involving multiple systems in areas of PLM, BOM, Master Data Management and Digital Twin and Thread Space
Well-versed with SAP PLM Modules and Capabilities across multiple industries would be a great asset
Thorough understanding of PLM and Data Management Processes
Familiar working with Multi Level and Integrated Bill of Materials
Aware of best practices in PLM Industry
Strong project management skills
Capable of working in rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
In touch with industry 4.0 trends, with emerging Engineering and R&D Digitization Best Practices
Strong understanding of Master Data Management, Data Assessment, Governance, Migration and Digital Twin and Thread Processes
Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
Team player with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation industry 4.0skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
Good understanding of emerging technologies in PLM Enablement, BOM, Data Management and Digital Twin/Thread areas
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - San Francisco
Utility Industry Management Consulting Senior Manager
Fraud Risk & Compliance Consulting Manager
Service & Support Transformation Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.