- Design and development of cutting-edge, innovative, powerful enterprise analytics and planning solutions
- Deployment of robust management reporting and providing deep business insights for our clients
- Participate in strategic cross-domain projects that require business/finance and IT acumen
- Analyzing opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of enterprise performance management
- Transformation of client’s finance and other functions into modern, effective and efficient organizational units
- Working across a dynamic, international teams and collaborating with the brightest minds across industries
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale digital transformational change
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in finance and/or computer science
- Knowledge of management reporting, processes within finance organization
- Experience with leading analytics, business intelligence, enterprise planning tools such as: SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW, SAP BPC, Anaplan, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL process, analytics concepts, data visualization methodologies, financial planning processes will be an additional asset
- Experience/interest in design and development of analytics and/or planning solutions
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- English is a must, proficiency in other European languages is highly desired
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wroclaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual career focus & priorities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.