Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
- The Business Strategy Practice in the Capability Network supports Accenture Strategy teams in their go-to-market, sales and delivery activities. Our focus capabilities include Growth Strategy and Market Entry Strategy, Corporate Strategy, Operating Model and Zero-Based mindset transformations, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Digital Strategy.
- We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
Depending on your experience you will support Accenture clients, among others, in:
- Optimization and transformation of the Value Chain and organization
- Profitability interventions
- Assessment of strategic choices and strategy definition
- Business & operating model definition
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in several of below mentioned areas, preferably in a consulting company:
- Analytics – including data, business, finance
- Supply Chain – processes, planning, optimization and transformation
- Finance and Accounting – processes, planning, optimization and transformation
- Procurement – processes, planning, optimization and transformation
- Continuous Improvement, Lean
- Understanding of ERPs – e.g. SAP/Oracle
- BI tools – PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx
- Industries specific experience or knowledge would be a strong asset
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects and learn innovative approaches of problem structuring and solving
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.