Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a strategic locations around the world.
Sustainability Practice under Capability Network works together with clients to help make their business operations economically beneficial while being cognizant of socio-environmental implications. The team also aids international development sector organizations to deliver large-scale social impact. The team helps develop business model and implementation road maps for sustainable strategies based on analytics-based insights for areas such as circular economy, net zero emissions, Sustainable Development Goals, renewable energy, livelihoods and skills development, access to health etc. The team also provides support for understanding the regulatory landscape, implications for business and compliance programs. Regular alliances with industry leaders and notable partners such as UN, WEF, FICCI etc. has the team developing thought capital providing deep insights on current sustainable topics.
Various service offerings by the sustainability team fall under domains such as:
- Sustainability strategy and valuation
- Circular economy
- Materiality assessment and reporting
- Energy conservation
- Environment, health and safety
- Transparency and traceability
- Development sector domains such as health, gender equity, livelihoods etc.
What will you do?
- Identify opportunities for value creation based on deep understanding of client challenges and an independent point of view
- Manage client relationships and provide industry insight and experience in the domains of sustainability and social development
- Drive business development (BD) activities including:
- Developing strategy for lead identification and identification of markets/industries where practice capabilities can be applied
- Working independently to drive a client pitch end-to-end and developing relevant materials
- Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network
- Meet travel requirements as per client needs (up to 100%)
- 3-5 Years of experience in consulting or similar industry
- Knowledge of the sustainability and development sector is preferable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strategy and business modelling skills
- Process mapping and documentation skills
- Excellent business English (written & spoken)
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to lead conversations with clients independently
- Command of MS Office Portfolio
- Understanding of the sustainability and development trends
- Attractive financial & benefits package
- Challenging & stimulating job in a professional and multinational environment
- Professional Strategy College training in UKI/or US
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large & prestigious projects & learn the most innovative thinking & approaches
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.