The Intelligent Cloud and Infrastructure team helps clients transform their IT infrastructure using comprehensive, intelligent infrastructure solutions including; cloud, data centers, security solutions and service management. We support digital transformation of our clients' business by designing and implementing the most innovative flexible IT solutions including Cloud Native approach, Infrastructure as a code and Multicloud strategy. Always in line with the newest technology.
AS AN ACCENTURE TEAM MEMBER, YOU WILL BE ENGAGED IN:
- Delivery of IT solutions in GCP cloud as well as hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers - banks, telecoms, corporations;
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of (among others): Cloud Architecture, Containerization, Automation, Cloud migrations, DevOps;
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT and Cloud architecture;
- Client organization onboarding to the Cloud.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
We are looking for every level of competence, so if you feel confident in at least 3 of the following areas we are waiting for your application:
- Knowledge of GCP – optimally confirmed with certificate (but not mandatory);
- Experience (or at least good fundamentals) in working with Containers with usage of leading orchiestration platforms (Kubernetes, GKE, Openshift, Anthos);
- Basic understanding of DevSecOps culture, practices and tools (Jenkins, Git, GitLab, Pipelines, CloudBuild, Tekton, Checkmarx, SonarQube, Owasp Zap, Maven, Gradle, Selenium);
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Automation Tools approach using machine-readable definition files (Terraform, Ansible, Deployment Manager);
- Fundamental knowledge of common Operating Systems (Windows, Linux);
- Basic understanding of virtualization technologies (VMware, RHV/KVM, Hyper-V, Oracle VM) or private/hybrid cloud platforms (RedHat CloudForms; RedHat OpenStack, VMware vRealize, Google Anthos);
- Foundation experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of network stack and network protocols;
- Understanding of some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography, etc.;
- Experience developing simple scripts and applications with one of: Bash, PowerShell, Python;
- Upper intermediate English – is a must.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- You will join a team of enthusiastic people who are working on daily basis with the newest technologies;
- We will invest in your skills development and certification;
- You will have clear career path and dedicated person responsible for your fast growth;
- Possibility to work on wide variety of projects;
- Professional trainings (available in Poland or abroad);
- Direct cooperation with worldwide leading IT companies;
- Remote work (depends on the client and project);
- The prospect of getting to know many industries for ex. Banking, Telco, FMCG, Retail, Energy;
- Competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.