Junior Java/Salesforce Developer
Location: Lodz, Katowice or remote
You will be responsible for:
- Developing Salesforce platform according to business requirements
- Ensuring the product is built in accordance with established standards and best practices
- Ability to work in a team environment delivering quality software that meets requirements working to a timeline
- Creating appropriate development documentation
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in design and development in Java
- Experience in developing large scale IT applications and deliverables throughout development life cycle
- Knowledge of back-end programming using Java Spring Boot
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to think clearly, get to the bottom of things in solving technical issues;
- Good verbal and written communication skills; upper-intermediate English;
- Solid IT background - education and/or overall experience;
- Proactive and engaging attitude towards the project;
What can we offer?
- Opportunity to join newly created software development center of one of the biggest IT companies
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold
- Support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career - professional trainings, access to advanced knowledge bases, career counseling, clearly defined career path
- Flexible working hours and partly remote work
Apply ONLINE (preferred) or submit application via email: Lodz.firstname.lastname@example.org
including the position number in the subject of the email.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.