What will you do?
- Advising Banking carriers on payments, operating model design and business process optimization
- Helping shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Managing projects that address the latest global challenges of the Banking world
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other industry experience
- Hands-on experience working within Payments area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background
- Good project experience and understanding of at least one key Payments areas:
- Core Payments (e.g. SEPA, Target2, BACS, CHAPS, instant payments)
- Cards Payments (issuing, transaction processing, acquiring)
- Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation (e.g. eCommerce payments solutions like ApplePay, Google Pay, PayPal, Blik payments ecosystems, E-Wallets, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger)
- Open Banking and API-based payments offerings
- Payments Platforms and messages formats (e.g. GPP, Clear2Pay, ACI Worldwide solutions, ISO20022, ISO8583)
- Payments Regulation (e.g. PSD2, FATCA, AML regulations)
- Fraud detection and prevention in Payments
- Core Payments (e.g. SEPA, Target2, BACS, CHAPS, instant payments)
- Delivery experience in Core Banking/ Payment systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (operations, technology, front office, contact center, mobile and eBanking, Branch banking & Back office operations)
- Good understanding of the various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments space
- Exposure to creating Business Operating Models, processes design and business requirements gathering and management
- Project Management exposure: Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
- Preferred background: Retail or Corporate banking experience/ issuer or acquirer experience/ Third Party Payment provider experience
- Consulting and project delivery experience – preferred
- Readiness to travel abroad (depending on pandemic situation) will be an asset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statement
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Acquisitions Development Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.