The Cybersecurity team (within the Security Consulting department) deals with the designing and implementation of organizational and technological solutions. Our experts help clients identify gaps in their IT security, analyze their business impact, design and implement comprehensive security solutions.
What will you deal with?
You will take part in the implementation of interesting projects for large Polish and international clients in the field of security of SCADA / DCS industrial automation systems.You will answer, among others behind:
- analysis of the architecture and infrastructure of industrial automation systems (SCADA / DCS) in terms of cyber security
- design and implementation of cyber security solutions for industrial automation systems
- analyzing the organization, its standards and processes in terms of cybersecurity
- preparing recommendations for changes in the organization
- constant deepening of knowledge and skills based on internal and external training programs
What do we expect from you?
- higher technical education (eg automation, electrical engineering, computer science or related)
- professional experience related to SCADA / DCS systems (use, design, implementation or work related to the preparation of commercial offers)
- interest in cybersecurity of industrial automation systems and willingness to develop further in this area
- experience in the pharmaceuticals, automotive or FMCG industry
- knowledge of SCADA / DCS security issues, including the content of documents such as NIST800-82, ISA / IEC62443
- mobility (projects are implemented in Poland and abroad) and very good knowledge of English
What can we provide you with?
- access to the most modern solutions and methodologies of SCADA / DCS industrial control systems security
- International trainingand acquisition of key certificates on the market
- ability to participate in international projects
- competitive benefits package: e.g. private healthcare, additional insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.