Structure your career at one of the global leaders in management consulting, technology and outsourcing. At Accenture, you will develop innovative solutions for top companies that start where other people's ideas end. Because, as part of an international team of experts, you will think end-to-end – from analysis to strategy through to implementation. For this reason, our whole is more than the sum of its parts - high performance results for our customers. Join Accenture now and benefit from individual promotion and be valued both personally and professionally. Shape your career at your own pace with us – and surpass yourself!
As a core member of testing team you will be responsible for:
- review and comment requirements and technical designs from a test perspective
- designing, implementing and executing test cases by both manual
- contribute in defining the overall test plan & approach for team
- work actively with the whole team to secure high quality of the delivery
- monitoring and documenting test results
- report, debug and verify defects
- recommending appropriate actions for test results
Requirements and expertise:
It will be considered as an advantage is you have one of the following:
- at least 6 months of experience in manual testing
- SQL, Perl Scripting (must have)
- Linux and basics of programing (nice to have, not required)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, engineering or related subject
What’s in it for you?
Apart from the obvious, such as salary and generous benefits package, you will also get:
- chance to be part of project that is considered one of the most advanced and innovative in its category
- you will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
- you will be trained and certified.
- you will have clear career path
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.