- You will specialize in one of the exciting and ever prospective areas of Chemicals Industry.
- You will be actively involved in innovative projects helping our Clients transform, grow and adapt in an increasingly digital world.
- You will play a key role in developing cutting-edge digital solutions
- You will have the following responsibilities:
- Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Chemicals industries
- Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business
- Developing new consulting business capabilities in within Chemicals Industry, including the but not limited to building leading Digital, Digital Transformation and Analytics capabilities focused on B2B/B2C Chemicals in the area of Commercial Excellence, Supply Chain leveraging the new generation of Digital and Cloud offerings
- Writing proposals from sales leads
- Participating and supporting client proposals
- Maintaining deep knowledge of various chemical sectors (commodity chemicals, specialty chemicals) for interaction with clients
- Cooperatively working across the organization at multi levels to efficiently and effectively utilize the resources and knowledge base available in a team approach
- Good understanding of the Chemicals industry
- Good understanding of Chemicals value chain right from Commercial parts to supply chain in chemicals
- Proven ability to shape and lead Business/IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- Expertise on understanding the business requirements, designing customized ERP solutions and configuring accordingly in the system
- Ability to lead discovery and design workshops for requirement gathering and to-be process design
- Competence to identify opportunities for value creation based on deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data.
- 2-3+ years of experience in as Functional/Strategy Consultant handling MRP, MPS, S&OP and Logistics, preferably within chemical practices
- 1-2 years of experience in Manufacturing Industry in planning and/or plant operations with a deep understanding of the overall functional and technical landscape
- Experience working on various manufacturing scenarios like MTO, MTS, CBP
- Proven experience in integration of SAP modules like MM, QM, CO
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Proven experience in custom reports, enhancements, forms, interfaces and conversions
- Hands-on experience in any of the digital solutions - IOT, Cloud, Analytics, and Visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and client facing experience. Knowledge of German, Spanish or French would be an additional significant asset.
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. C-Suite).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and business executives.
- Personable interface at multiple levels within a client’s organization
- Ability to work in global environment using onshore/offshore model
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office.
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects.
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Acquisitions Development Lead
USA IL - Chicago
Patient Customer Service Access Manager
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.