- Developing software based on the microservices architecture
- Development of technical documentation for the implemented functionalities
- You will be in contact with the business client regarding project requirements
- Professional experience in Java 8
- Application design skills based on microservice architecture
- Knowledge of React and Redux
- Knowledge of Java Spring, Hybris welcome
- Knowledge of Swagger / OpenAPI and REST services
- Knowledge of the Git code versioning system
- Knowledge of SQL (Postgresql, mySQL) and no-SQL (Mongo DB, Cassandra) databases
- Experience in working in Agile
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the BPM engine (Activiti, Camunda), Solr
- Experience in working with cloud-based technologies
- Experience in working with applications based on OpenShift / Docker / Kubernestes
- Chance to be part of projects that are considered to be the most advanced and innovative in its category
- You will gain exposure to latest technologies and have a chance to grow into expert in your field
- Internal and external trainings
- Clear career path and opportunity to work in international environment
- Generous benefits package
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.