As Consultant, you will analyze, advice and architect the effective usage of Digital Manufacturing systems. You will be responsible for project delivery in digital transformation of asset heavy industries.
- Play an Expert role in the areas of Digital Manufacturing Strategy & Excellence, Energy Management, MES/MOM Implementation and establishing Remote Operations Centers
- Work on Project Management Activities including tracking of project budget, deliverables and resources, managing vendor relationships, mitigating project risks and managing project change requests
- Building and maintaining relationships with current and new clients
- Integral part of Change Management in review of existing processes and procedures, definition of future state processes, development of training material and delivery of training sessions to business users.
Highly motivated and self-driven professional with industry and consulting experience – 3+ years in the following segments: CG&S / Chemicals / Life Sciences.
Good practical experience in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), connected assets, cloud solutions, production data analytics, automation and control etc.
Experience in digital transformation of organizations and implementation of Siemens, Dassault and Rockwell MES platforms.
Expert knowledge of manufacturing processes, energy consumption management, production planning and scheduling and MES/MOM systems implementation.
Programme and Project Management skills.
Proficient in analyzing and translating Business Requirements to Technical Requirements and Architecture.
Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles.
Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken).
Good level of additional language, preferable e.g. German, Italian, French would be an advantage.
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior Manager
Lead Inventor - Management Consulting Manager - NYC
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.