- Consult and analyze business requirements with the customer for information systems in retail / e-commerce / omni-channel area.
- Business process definition, creation of functional specifications.
- Support architects to translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Ongoing cooperation with developers to coordinate implementation and avoid defects in the existing software.
- Support in project management (classic and agile approach).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar position.
- Magento 2 experience nice to have.
- Knowledge of software implementation and evolution processes in retail / e-commerce / omni-channel or related areas.
- Experience in improving business processes and collecting and analyzing IT requirements.
- Excellent command of English.
- Availability and mobility in terms of working on projects within Poland and abroad.
- Work related with the newest IT solutions/technologies.
- Diverse projects and great possibilities to gather experience.
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career, including certification programs.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Full work comfort: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.