- Lead the evolution of Engineering and R&D Digitization in Polish node of Capability Network, by creating, managing the team, reporting to the leadership
- Determine manufacturing strategies and create product costing of designs for high end precision parts and complex modules based on optimum serial and volume manufacturing effects
- Drive down Cost of Goods (Parts & modules) by influencing design on manufacturability & costs
- Define Manufacturing Process Flows at eary stage for manufacturability & Product Cost calculations during design
- Create more value and cost down opportunities through deepen assessments of Factory Standard Costs and simulate Supplier & Supply Chain Costs
- Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s SCP offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with industry (engineering field) and consulting experience – 8+ years, preferably in High Tech
- Engineering degree (Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical) with MBA preferred
- Familiarity with at least one of the Cost Engineering Tools (aPriori, easyKost, FACTON etc.)
- Awareness of best practices in Product Cost and Complexity Management, Cost Analytics, Should Cost Analysis and Manufacturability Analysis
- High level expertise in manufacturing engineering & costs, product tear down analysis and benchmarking
- High level expertise in practices of high-end precision manufacturing of high precision mechanics & mechatronic assembly
- Understanding of supplier and supply chain (advanced) manufacturing capabilities and preferably their financial value stream and costs. Experience working in design teams, supplier account teams and suppliers
- People Management skills: supervision and management of the assigned team as well as project team’s members
- Ability to work in global environment using onshore/offshore model
- Sensitivity and ability to work with different cultures and styles
- Excellent Business English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good level of additional language, preferable e.g. German, Italian, French would be an advantage
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior Manager
Lead Inventor - Management Consulting Manager - NYC
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.