- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering
- 2+ years of experience within Consulting or premium international firms
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst / Consultant / Manager position
- Proven experience and knowledge on the most used conversational AI tools (eg IBM/ Watson; Microsoft / Luis; Google / Dialogflow; AWS / Amazon Lex; SFDC / Einstein; SAP / SAP conversational AI)
- Proven experience and knowledge on customer journey design and analytics, to measure the effectiveness of the design/implemented customer journey
- Proven experience and knowledge of UI/UX, with the ability to develop wireframing prototyping
- Capacity to develop a POC on conversational Design/chatbot to show the value to the customer
- Proven experience of Agile methodology, having participated in developments projects
- Capacity to analyze E2E business flow
- Ability to gather and collet requirements from end users in order to build up the to be target model/customer collect
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (incl. process mapping, process documentation, data analysis, presentation for senior stakeholders)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German will be strong asset French, Italian
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare skills on Polish market, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual career focus & priorities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Industry X-Product Development & Strategy Senior Manager- CMT
Posted 3 days ago
P&C Consultant - Most Major US Cities
Posted 3 days ago
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - Tranining and Communications Consulting Lead
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.