- Serving Subject Matter Expert role for queries on (digital) technologies, learning environments and (digital) learning authoring tools
- Consultancy of the (digital) technology landscape and learning environment at Client
- Managing Projects and Project Plans for learning management systems and technologies at Client, incl. timelines, resources, staffing, budget, evaluation
- Design and development of the new technology solutions and learning environment
- Implementation of the new learning technology and environment – also based on innovative solutions like mobile-, gamified-, video-based- and/or extended reality-based learning
- Configuration of the learning technology and environment
- Administration of the learning technology and environment
- Troubleshooting of the learning technology and environment
- Supporting in the role of Training Management Consultant or Training Design and Development Specialist when required on the business needs basis
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required; additionally, German, French or other European language would be a strong asset!
- 3+ years of experience in learning management or administration using platforms such as: Cornerstone, SuccessFactors, Workday, Saba, SumTotal, Docebo, Moodle, Taleo, Absorb, Axonify, Efront, Intellum, Captivate Prime, WBT Express Systems, Cognician, Degreed, Edcast, Percipio, Sharepoint, Webex
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, designing and deploying Learning Technology solutions, e.g. LMS/LXP, LRS, Academies, Social Learning, Knowledge Management systems
- Experience in the Learning&Development Function role or project in the context of Change Management for ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations would be a great asset
- Experience in learning courses development with the use of learning authoring tools would be a great asset
- Exposure to one of the following domains would be a strong asset: learning strategies, e-learning, mobile learning, gamified learning, video learning, extended reality (VR/AR) learning, interactive performance support
- Team player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills; easily establishes relationships
- Determined and stress resistant; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Passion for learning; open-minded and proactivity in action personality
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Transparent career path with a meaningful care by your Career Counselor
- Varied career tracks on the position, e.g. focused on sales and go-to-market, thought leadership or delivery and operations excellence
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Variety of comprehensive trainings options covering business acumen, technical, soft and professional skills development, e.g. a weeklong Consulting University in one of European training centers
- Opportunity to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Human-centered approach to management and leadership in organization
- Innovative and exciting projects for most prestigious clients globally
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Proper work-life balance you can apply not only in your home city but also staying in prominent project locations around the world
- Full support for diversity and inclusion with a strong focus on equal chances
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Provider Senior Manager
Federal - Visualization Analyst
USA IL - Chicago
Clinical Innovation Risk Adjustment Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.