- Design and implement solutions in areas such as marketing, R&D, supply chain, diagnostics for the top global Life Sciences companies.
- Help clients reimagine their commercial strategies to scale customer relevant engagements and achieve disruptive growth.
- Support clients in a digital transformation of their key capabilities.
- Bring together the best of Accenture Technology Strategy & Life Sciences industry knowledge to drive new demand, strengthen positioning and accelerate project delivery.
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting and/or Life Sciences industry and in at least 1 area listed above.
- University degree in Business Administration or Medical Science.
- Experience in the system implementation (e.g. Veeva) either as a business user or a project manager.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required.
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be a strong asset.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment.
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects.
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings.
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.