Accenture Interactive helps clients create the best customer experiences on the planet, across the entire customer journey. Through our connected offerings in design, marketing, content and commerce, we create new ways to win. Our ultra-curious tinkerers, culture sleuths and pragmatic strategists use the power of design to create digital products and services that surprise and delight the people who use them. Our teams use a human-focused lens to generate value for our clients while reimagining and redefining people’s relationships with the digital and physical worlds.
- supporting client and internal teams in data gathering and analyses
- structuring and performing analyses and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- global market trends research (e.g. impact of digital technologies on business and operating models transformation)
- developing client deliverables (presentations, spreadsheets and other documents)
- financial analyses and development of business case / financial models
- daily interaction with team and project members
- Students or recent graduates
- Previous internship / project / other professional experience would be a strong asset
- Excellent command of English and Polish
- Excellent computer skills including MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Superior analytical skills
- Diligence in preparing materials
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Availability (min. 30 hours / week)
- Long term Internship – lasts min 3 months (4-5 days in a week) with flexible working hours & remote work options
- Opportunity – there is a high possibility that we will offer you full-time job offer at the end of the internship
- Prestigious, multinational clients – you will work for some of the most famous companies in the world
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge & experience with global teams & leading subject matter experts passionate about rethinking experiences that redefine industries in our constantly evolving digital era
- Modern office in the city center with convenient connection for all means of transport
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Career boost – mentoring program, constant support and clear development path from your first day at work, a dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Federal – UI/UX Interaction Designer
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.