What will you do?
You will join one of our Accenture Client Team to take part in large transformation, migration and data warehouse development projects for the banking sector. You will be working with IBM DataStage.
What do we expect?
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of IBM DataStage
- Good knowledge of databases and data warehouse area
- Good English command (B2 level)
What's in it for you?
- Training and development opportunities - interactive courses, certifications, in-house trainings
- Benefit package: private medical care, multisport card, lunch card, life insurance
- Interesting projects in line with your professional experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.